1. Describe yourself from your pet’s point of view.
2. Share the most incredible thing you’ve ever seen in the most boring tone possible.
3. Stream-of-consciousness your brain while you are obsessing.
4. Write about leaving home.
5. Pick ten sayings for a fortune cookie.
6. You wake up with a key gripped tightly in your hand. How did you get this key? What do you do with this it?
7. Write a compelling argument pushing the worst advice you’ve ever been given.
8. Describe heartbreak.
9. Give 14 pieces of advice to a teen who is graduating high school.
10. Elvis still receives 100 letters a year. Write a letter to him from one of those fans.
11. Write a love story from end to beginning.
12. Pick a person you can’t stand and write a letter describing every wonderful thing about them.
13. Write a love scene from the point of view of your character’s hands.
14. Jot down things that make you angry.
15. The way things should have been.
16. Your mother and your best friend collaborate to write your obituary.
17. The person you loved who didn’t love you back.
18. A coffee date with the person you were a year ago.
19. If you’d lingered in that grocery aisle twenty seconds longer.
20. Write down everything you can remember about your algebra teacher.
21. Write a letter to your future self.
22. Why do you write?
23. You approach a stranger on the street and ask them to tell you one thing they have never told anybody. What do they tell you?
24. You only have room for 5 things on your bucket list – what are they?
25. She was crazy that way.
26. Personify regret.
27. Write the back cover of the fiction novel that is based on your life in high school.
28. Detail the adventures of a day where you say “Yes” to everything.
29. How do you feel about love these days?
30. Write ten facebook status updates written by yourself in 2018.
~I did not write this and I take no credit~